Have you noticed moisture (aka fogginess) in between both panes of glass in your window? The chances are nearly 100% that your window glass unit has experienced seal failure. Major issue? Absolutely NOT! A very, very minor problem with an easy fix? Absolutely YES! Here are the next steps to take:
- Has this issue arisen within one-year of installation of this window? If so, please contact Alside at (859) 258-2417, and they will take care of this issue for you. If this issue has arisen after one-year, please keep reading.
- Unlock this window, and pull/slide down the top sash as far as you can. Up inside the top track of the window, you’ll notice a label with numbers on it. Using your cell phone (or a pen and paper if you feel so inclined), take a picture of this label.
- Call: (800) 489-1144 and provide them with the information on this label.
- Alside will manufacture and send out a new replacement sash at NO CHARGE to you.
- One you receive the new sash in the mail, please click the following YouTube link for instructions on how to replace this sash. It’s incredibly easy — don’t be daunted! If you have issues performing this task, then please give Green Gables a call.